Insights into the Chinese Market in Canada
Can you afford to ignore a $61 billion market with household incomes 1.4 times higher than the Canadian average? If not, grab these reports.
Report Title: Chinese Consumer Automotive Report
Behaviors, Preferences, and Observations on the Chinese Automotive Consumer in Canada
Pages: 88, Format: PDF
Published: January 2021
Purchasable with Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Google, and Apple Pay
Please note that digital copy will be emailed, printed copies are not available.
Chinese Consumer Automotive Report
With the Chinese Consumer Automotive Report, turn vroom-vroom into cha-ching cha-ching. With a keen interest in automobiles, Chinese buyers punch higher than their weight. The Chinese Consumer Automotive Report takes an in-depth look at Chinese consumers in Canada and their automotive preferences – and how you can take these insights to further your marketing. Items that comprise this report include:
- A brief demographic overview of the Chinese consumer
- Top 20 auto brand preferences
- Purchase Intent by Country of origin
- Media Behaviors
- Events and shopping opportunities
- Luxury Segment – Prefer to drive a luxury vehicle and Ownership of luxury models
- Automotive Services/Supplies and Products
- Attitudinal statements, and more…
This is a stand-alone study, but a great companion piece to the Chinese Market Study, the first comprehensive research study on the Chinese market in Canada in more than a decade.
Our report showcases the values of the Chinese consumer, their media habits, and as well as, their interest in the types and makes of the Brands of vehicles in Canada. The report also provides triggers for the brand types that the consumer desire. The information will help you make informed decisions on your media choices, the language(s) of communication, promotional events, and engagements to create brand awareness and ultimately, market to your customers.
- A look at the Chinese Consumer in terms of ownership, intent to purchase, types of vehicles
- Top 20 brands among the Chinese consumer by tenancy
- Media consumption by brands, languages, and behavior
- Brand Demographics Profile
- Vehicles by country of Origin
- Luxury Market – an insight into owners of Luxury models and Chinese consumers who are in the market for luxury models. An in-depth understanding of the potential customers in this market, looking at their attitudes towards advertising, leisure activities, banking preferences, Shopping events attended, Preference for luxury models by Country of origin, social media, etc.
- Auto aftermarket – shopping behavior; online or in-store purchase
As the report gives you an insight into how Chinese consumers react in automotive shopping, it can save you time from cross-tabulations, data analysis, and interpretation.
Vivintel (Vividata’s custom research arm) released its inaugural ‘Ethnic Study: Insights into the Chinese Consumer’ in November 2019. The Chinese Consumer Automotive Report is derived from the findings of this study. Chinese consumers represent a highly desirable market with a self-declared consumer expenditure of more than C$61 Billion. In this category, luxury models or makes are of great interest, as I out of 3 Chinese consumers agree with the statement of buying “luxury brands to be different from others.” 34% prefer to drive a Luxury vehicle and 40% say that “Given a choice, I’d choose a Luxury automobile.” This report also explores the types of vehicles that Chinese consumers drive and the brands that they prefer.
This report was prepared by Hamazaki Wong, an agency partner of Vividata. Hamazaki Wong is a leading multicultural agency that works with a diversity of local and national clients and brands in practically every area of marketing communications. The agency’s award-winning and innovative ways have blazed a trail in the marketing arena and in community programs. Strategic, creative, insightful, Hamazaki Wong’s reputation for excellence, along with its thought-leadership, helps its clients stand out from the crowd. For more information about this report, please contact Ivy Roth, Manager of Insights and Research email@example.com.
The Survey was conducted from mid-August to the end of September 2019 with a sample of 2,502 respondents (aged 18 and over), identified as being of Chinese origin, and residing in the Toronto cumulative market area (CMA) and Vancouver CMA. The sample consisted of those born in Canada, Chinese Canadian citizens and permanent residents, international students, those on an international co-op or internship, and those residing in Canada on a temporary work permit. The survey excludes Chinese visitors to Canada. Results are projected to StatsCan’s reporting of the Chinese population in Toronto and Vancouver by age and gender.
Please note that clicking on the Buy Now button will also lead to the external website square to complete the transaction.